Sell Your Boat Through Beaufort Yacht Sales
We need quality, very clean boats that are ready to sell. If it’s time for you to sell, please contact us for quick, professional assistance.
Why List with Beaufort Yacht Sales?
- We work for you. The commission is only paid when we sell your boat. We are working for free until your boat is sold.
- Experience. In a world of “fly-by-night” companies with big promises, we have the history, resources and experience of offering reputable service for over 40 years.
- A professional analysis of your boat to determine realistic pricing.
- Principal is licensed and bonded.
- Third party unemotional view.
- Suggestions for making your boat more marketable.
- Location. Location. Location: High visibility waterfront location on Front Street in historic Beaufort, NC. We are one mile off the Intracoastal Waterway, one mile from the Beaufort Inlet, and midway between Florida and New England. And North Carolina has no sales tax on used boats.
- Multiple Listing Service with immediate entry, notifying thousands of other brokers of your boat’s availability and specifications through our international computer network and MLS systems.
- We will include your boat in our extensive time-proven advertising program at our expense. This includes national as well as regional coverage.
- Experienced sales staff with professional sales representatives and support staff to promote your boat and protect your interest.
- Professional courteous qualifying of prospects.
- We facilitate negotiations to net you top dollar for the current market.
- Assistance to buyers and sellers in regard to insurance, dockage, financing, surveyors, repairs, documentation, registration, instruction and deliveries.
- Attractive dockage rates due to our bulk dockage utilization.
- First North Carolina brokerage house to be a member of the prestigious Yacht Brokers of America Association, the BUC Yacht Sales Network, YachtWorld and Boats.com.
- Assistance after the sale.